We get asked frequently if we think a child is ready for preschool. In response, we will be taking a few weeks to give you some guidelines and resources to know if your child is Preschool Ready. At Crocus Academy Heartland, it is our goal to help ease children and parents from staying at home, staying with a grandparent or sitter, or going to daycare to formal preschool without anxiety. Please be on the lookout for these upcoming blog posts. #PreschoolReady #CrocusHeartland
Summer Camps and 2018-19 School Year
We are taking enrollments for the Summer Camp and the 2018-19 School Year.
Crocus Academy is a preschool and prekindergarten program open to children who are toileting independently to those children who will be attending Kindergarten the following year.
* is rated 4 out of 5 Stars by the Kentucky ALL Stars.
* maintains low ratios with 6:1 in the preschool classrooms and 8:1 in the prekindergarten classroom.
* offers a Christian curriculum which includes all the core content areas that your child will need for Kindergarten.
* assesses the children using the Dial-4 and the Brigance.
* provides opportunities for children to learn while playing in a rich environment.
* has teachers who have a degree in Education or is working on a degree in the education field.
The Summer Camp is open to children who are fully potty trained and toileting independently to those children who have finished Kindergarten. This summer our hours will be the same as our current hours, and families can pick 3, 4, or 5 half or full days. The summer is always a great time to introduce children to preschool or to keep children in a routine while enjoying a fun-filled summer at Crocus!